Material: stencils Maserati 250f in scale 1:20 basic kit MFH and Revival
Number stencil: 2
Instructions: Stencil adhesive Blue translucent, matte surface, 0.080 mm thick. These stencils are Upgrades for the MFH and Revival base kits, the stencils are so composed: 2 stencils sheets 1 instruction sheet
The numbers are based on the official models of the Maserati 250f of the year 1955,1956 and 1957, the numbers are: 28, 6, 14, 2, 1, 36 and 32.
- Maserati 250f by Jean Behra, Grand pix of Monza, year 1957, number 6
- Maserati 250f by Stirling Moss, Great pix of Monaco, year 1956, number 28
- Maserati 250f by Stirling Moss, Italian Gran Prix, year 1956, number 36
- Maserati 250f by Juan Manuel Fangio, Grand Prix of Monaco, 1957, number 32
- Maserati 250f by Juan Manuel Fangio, German gran Prix, year 1957, number 1
- Maserati 250f by Juan Manuel Fancio, Monza Italian Gran Prix, year 1957, number 2
- Maserati 250f Turin motor show, year 1955, number 14
Use: airbrush or brush
The currency value of your currency is only indicative, the real price you pay for the product will be determined upon your purchase by your banker.