Stencils Royal Air force Roundel insignia Type B Ratio
Material: Royal Air force Roundel Insignia type B Ratio 2.5
Number stencils: 4
Masking adhesive green translucent, matte surface, 0.080 mm thick, material by APA s.p.a
Royal Air force Roundel Insignia in different scales.
Introduced late 1918 used until 1947.
Roundel insignia in sizes from 7 mm to 42 mm.
Type B Ratio 2.5
- First use on night flying aircraft in WW1.
- On all surfaces of night bombers from 1923 until 1938
- Used on camouflaged aircraft in all positions from 1938 until superseded by Type A.1 roundels
- Used on upper surfaces of many aircraft until 1947
- On fuselage sides and upper wings of overall blue photo-recon aircraft 1940-44 and aircraft with “High altitude” camouflage 1944-1947
The currency value of your currency is only indicative, the real price you pay for the product will be determined upon your purchase by your banker
Royal Air Force Type B Ratio - CODE 000111